The first round of editing for my Big Book Of Ohio Ghost Stories is now on its way back to the editor. Which means I’ve now got some time to start uploading my latest acquisitions for the Strange & Spooky Museum for everyone to see!
In the coming week, here’s just a few of the items I’ll be adding:
- An authentic souvenir from Ohio’s legendary magician, Howard Thurston
- Historic documentation from the infamous Ashtabula Train Disaster
- A gold coin commemorating Ohio’s Great Serpent Mound
- Bits and pieces from Southern Ohio’s urban legend capital, Tiny Town (aka: Midget Town)
- An artifact discovered inside a wall of the alleged “haunted room” of Miami University’s Reid Hall during the first (and to my knowledge, only) ghost investigation performed there prior to its demolition
- Speaking of demolitions, I’ve also acquired some materials from the former TB facility, Building 26, at The Ridges in Athens, Ohio
Finally, since I have been bombarded with requests (and some begging and pleading, too) to post some more information about the Paul McCartney Death Clues, I’ve got some rather rare memorabilia that is said to prove, once and for all, that Paul McCartney died in a car crash and was secretly replaced by a double.
Oh, and as a special treat, I’ve started gathering up all the audio “clues” from Beatles records that I’ve acquired over the years and getting them into the proper format to upload to this site. So before long, you’ll have the opportunity to listen and decide for yourself whether or not there really are hidden backwards messages hidden within the grooves of such famous albums as Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Abbey Road, and of course, The White Album.
And remember, if you’ve got something you’d like to donate or offer up for sale to the Strange and Spooky Museum, I’m always only an e-mail away: firstname.lastname@example.org